Oni Denim No. ONI-622AIZUMI
This new model, in the popular 622 Relaxed Tapered cut, get's it's name from the unique dying process used to create this darker finish.
AIZUMI brings together the Japanese words for indigo (aizome) and black (sumi), reflecting the two step process used to create the denim. First the warp (vertical) yarns are rope-dyed in black, before then being rope-dyed in indigo, giving the fabric a unique character and fading profile.
- Color: Black x Indigo
- The warp yarns are rope dyed with Indigo and Black dye
- Oni original 16oz Low Tension Slub Denim
- Oni Original Japanese Selvedge denim
- Low tension weave
- One Wash
- Herringbone cotton pocketbags
- Black enamel coated steel buttons & Black powder coated copper rivets
- Special edition for Blue In Green featuring plain rear pockets
- Made In Japan