Moonstar SLP 01JP
- Color: White
- The hallmark of Shoes Like Pottery is the vulcanizing, or ka-ryu, process in Japanese, performed by only a select handful of shoe manufacturers around the world. In the ka-ryu process, each shoe is fired in a kiln which causes the sulfur mixed inside the raw rubber to chemically react, returning the rubber to its natural elasticity and creating a soft, flexible, and durable sole.
- Shoes Like Pottery features high-quality, beautifully textured fabric, hand-sewn by the skilled craftsmen of Kurume.
- Moonstar use a rubber adhesive to cement the canvas to the outsole. In addition, they use rubber to interline and reinforce the toe and heel areas. Since their rubber is both durable and flexible, the shoe has a long life and holds a beautiful shape.
- The foxing elastic tape around the sole is stamped with a rubber seal bearing the brand logo, resembling the traditional sealing wax used by manufacturers in the past. Each logo seal is embossed individually, which means that each pair of Shoes Like Pottery is different and unique.
- The soles are created to resemble the pebbled texture of raw rubber. In addition, the soles of the shoe are a vivid shade of blue, giving a flash of color to your steps.
- Made In Japan
***Sizing: Run Half ~ 1 Size Bigger Than Regular US Size.