- Nick Gear Special Edition (Flower embroidery patch)
- The silhouette was inspired by the traditional Japanese Hanten, a short Japanese winter coat that was most commonly worn during the Edo period, and it was updated with shell buttons, recycled down lining, and an oversized Sillage silhouette.
- Link Down: The collected duvets are reused as high-quality feathers through a unique refining process. This is sustainable manufacturing made possible by Toyo Feather Industry's feather recycling business.
- For the shell, it uses an 80% cotton / 20% nylon blend, resulting in a unique material that provides a soft, comfortable feel for the wearer, and then filled these pieces with recycled down and feathers for an unbeatable warmth
- All embroidered patch are being installed by handwork (heat bonding). Therefore, there are individual differences in everything. There is a warmth and three-dimensional effect of a patch that cannot be experienced with direct embroidery.
There is a possibility that the embroidered part may come off from the tip during use.
- There is a possibility that the tip of the petal is not completely glued.
- Please be aware that it is easy to peel off if you apply a shock to the embroidered part or touch it.
- Color : Black
- One size
- Outer - Cotton 80%, Nylon 20%
- Inner - Recycle Down 90%, Feather 10%
- Made In Japan
- For size reference model is 6'3"
Measurements of actual garment in inches.
Click here for our measuring guide.