Monitaly No. M26701
Insulated Mock Neck Pullover
The Insulated Mock Neck Pullover continues to be offered in our fall and winter collections as part of the sport-yet-modern garment collection that consists of hoodies, pullovers and pants. The whole design concept is to refine vintage sweatshirts and pants by using insulation and the exclusive Vancloth & Sons fabric in order to create a completely new look that blends the modern and casual lifestyle. It is designed to be lightweight, soft touch and comfortable, where you enjoy both simplicity and functionality at the same time out of one garment. Filled with three ounces of high-loft virgin hollow polyester insulation, the fluffy quilt fabric used as lining of this garment helps keep you warm in a condition where doing light activity in cold temperatures. The quilt traps air in a space between its synthetic fibers and the air gets warmer as your body temperature increases with movement. This quilt mimics the feel of down but gives you the benefits of a synthetic insulation and less-bulky feeling. Unlike down which becomes heavy when damp, the quilt remains light in weight even when a bit wet. The quilt is stitched with a super lightweight rip-stop nylon fabric. It’s the same spec as real parachute material; durable, soft and windproof.
- Color: Vancloth Oxford Olive
- Vancloth oxford cotton shell
- Poly-insulated, zigzag-pattern quilting
- Rip-stop nylon parachute fabric lining
- Mock neck collar with tonal drawstring
- 2 x Hand warmer pocket on side seam
- Tonal drawstring at the hem
- Rounded, longer back panel
- Elasticated cuffs
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This pullover is designed for a comfortable fit.
- Made in USA
- Dry clean only
Monitaly’s exclusive 'Vancloth & Sons' fabric / Oxford version – 100% Cotton water-resistant / Made in Los Angeles, California, USA
* Water-repellency may weaken after several washes.
Filling: 100% Polyester / Lining: 100% Nylon