Monitaly No. M22306
- Color: Vancloth Sateen Olive
- Vancloth Sateen fabric
- Extended large single pleats
- 2 front slash pockets
- 2 back welt pockets w/ flap & button closure
- Extended zipper fly with button closure
- Military-standard melamine buttons
- Clean binding finish inside
- Double needle stitching construction
- Made in USA
Monitaly’s exclusive 'Vancloth & Sons' fabric Sateen version – 100% Cotton water-resistant. Made in Los Angeles, California, USA *Water-repellency may weaken after several washes.
The Riding Pants returns for Fall/Winter 2017 with a new fabrication. Inspired by the 1940-50s military motorcycle pants, extended large single pleats create a beautiful tapered silhouette and front slash pockets and back welt pockets come in handy for every man. The fabric used is the Monitaly’s original Vancloth Sateen fabric, which mimics the fabric that was developed for the US military coat back in the 1940s yet quality gets even better than the original with an advanced technology. To keep a nice drapery of fabric and silhouette, side seams are finished with lock stitch with two needle top stitch without binding. Back rise is finished with binding for a clean look inside.